View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 04:27 PM   #238
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoReX View Post
I'd like to know if there's currently any way to automatically rotate the picture to landscape orientation if the picture width is larger than its height.
I'm sorry to say that there isn't a way to automatically rotate the picture if the picture width is larger than its height. On K3, rotation 90 degrees and back is only one key (j or k, depending what direction you want), so I never needed it to do it automatically.

Although it's not as easy as on K3, on K4 you can use ScreenKB - Menu to go directly to Zoom & Rotate menu. And since menues remember last option used, it shouldn't be all that troublesome to use on K4 too, although admitedly not as comfortable as on K3.

Modifying the code to do it automatically also shouldn't be all that difficult, but I don't have much time these days. If you can't do it yourself, maybe some of the other readers can help you.

Regards,
Kai

Last edited by Kai771; 07-19-2013 at 02:55 AM.
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote