View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:21 AM   #60
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxx View Post
Please... As you said, the podium is public! I felt it necessary to express a minority position - was I wrong?
And let me add: I dont think I used the term <idiots> anywhere. Zealot means somethin else I guess...
My point is: why the urge to condemn/declaim something that frankly doesn't have to affect you if you don't want it to? No one is being forced to e-read. And I doubt highly they ever will be. Disliking it vocally is a waste of time--and borderline baiting. But you are correct. It's your time and the podium is public: waste away.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 11-17-2012 at 10:24 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote