View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:21 PM   #13
tnforpaul45
Zealot
tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by thp1017 View Post
Yeah, I'm a bit baffled at that as well - Best Buy is still listing the Glo as 'coming soon' but I haven't seen it listed at any of the other retailers Kobo lists for the US. I'd really hoped to a Glo right when they came out, but that doesn't seem likely at this point...
THP, I just created a frustration thread on this! I too have the same worry. . .
tnforpaul45 is offline   Reply With Quote