View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 12:14 PM   #13
tsaxed
tsaxed began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
jeez....feel free to express your opinions, but I can't express mine. I appreciate the moderators who take care of these forums, making it easier for all of us. I was actually replying to Manichean's original post, which everyone has now decided to get involved with by paying attention to something, ahem, totally off topic and replying to. Why bother when we all have something better to do, really? That said, now I've been goaded into wasting my time responding to that too. Just human nature, I suppose, as it is to forgive and forget. After all, the idea behind this forum is to help each other with our individual knowledge, not razz people for posting in the wrong forum.

On that note, I haven't updated the firmware, and would appreciate any tips on doing so. When I bought the device, there were no vast quantities of research put into things such as firmware, reading capabilities, etc. As a consumer, I just assumed that a book reader that had good reviews that was a good bargain price-wise might suit my needs. One can only hope, after all, that the products we buy live up to their reputations.

That said, if someone has a helpful answer, please reply. If not, find something better to do, perhaps help someone else in the true spirit of this forum, and leave my original accidental post to the wrong forum alone. We're all human and make mistakes, or at least I am, and I'm not too embarrassed to admit that.

Thanks again to the moderator for making this forum easier for all of us to use. Didn't mean to offend....I just don't understand the idea of wasting time that I could be enjoying books making comments that don't pertain to me. Silly of me, obviously, since a few others now have felt the need to get involved in something so trivial.
tsaxed is offline   Reply With Quote