View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
Buying used kindle on ebay?

I'm new to the forum, so hope I've put this thread in the right place.

anyway, I wondered if anyone has bought a used Kindle on ebay, and if it was worth it? Are there things I should know to look for/avoid? Can you register a used Kindle?

The only reason I'm thinking about it is that I realized with what I really want in an e-reader, I probably need to go up to a bigger device, like a tablet, but I don't have the money right now for that, so I thought maybe a kindle that doesn't have everything I want would be ok if the price was right (under $100; if it's not lower than that, then why would I get a used one, right?)

Just trying to check out all my options, so any advice would be appreciated!
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote