View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 07:48 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You might be able to make a 'hacked' copy (put THEM in <the config folder>\resources\jacket of the template found in the calibre2\resources\jacket\

Just consider that this:
1) may be incompatible with some plugins (Modify EPUB? )
2) must be in placed in the Config folder or Updates will clobber
It will not be incompatible with any plugin.

There is no "might be able to make a 'hacked' copy", if the files are placed as you indicated GeckoFriend may customize the files to his/her hearts content.

You are correct that the stylesheet and template must be copied over to the configuration folder \resources\jacket\ any changes made to these simple files located here will keep through any update. I have my jacket stylesheet.css and template.xhtml in my configuration folder (for me it is located here: C:\Dropbox\Calibre Portable\Calibre Settings\resources\jacket\) per this section of the manual.

GeckoFriend take a look at the files it may not be as complicated as it sounds.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote