Thread: iLiad FBReader annoyances
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 07:44 AM   #2
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
  • Boxed +/- in library view too smal

Pretty well known. I'm not sure how to change this (if it's possible), but when I set up native contentlister support, it should be a good workaround.
  • Page flip is very slow

I'm trying to move away from using the hacked libX11, and use the iLiad way of doing screen refreshes. I'll do this in the next FBReader port, it should be quicker.
  • Toggle from fullscreen fails

Known problem. I'll look into ways of solving this.
  • Arrows on Options tag list inoperative

Which arrows are you talking about? You should be able to scroll left and right in the options dialog without a problem...
  • File selector box too small

This is controlled by matchbox. A file selector doesn't really work well on e-ink anyway. Again, when you open from the contentlister, it should automatically be added to the library.
  • Options color tag page designed for color device

But, this works with shades of grey on the iLiad. I change the color of hyperlinks to be a darker shade so it's easier to see.
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote