View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 10:17 PM   #56
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I've started having problems with the Clip Sport--several times, in the past few days, after I've had the device on pause, when I go back to it after an hour or so, it resumes without any sound. I turn it off and on a few times, and eventually the sound kicks in again, but it's quite annoying. Anyone else have a similar problem?
Oooh, hate to hear that! I don't have the sport, I've got Clip+s and Zips. The only issue I have had with them is they don't want to pause all the time. Sometimes I have to use the on/off button. They have always kept my place, they just would not let me pause.
Could it possibly be the head phones you are using? Or, the headphone jack maybe? I honestly have no idea why this would happen.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote