View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 05:33 PM   #48
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
My bad, I had just discovered on my own that clicking on Normal did indeed give me other options, as you folks have pointed out.

I've now loaded two audiobooks into internal memory, in the proper folder. However, very annoyingly, when I click on Books, Audiobooks, the book titles listed are truncated. I don't see why they should be when the full titles were listed with the Clip Zip. And if I access them through Folder, Internal Memory, I see the full titles. Not sure how that makes any sense.

Better battery life, better battery life, better battery life. It's my new mantra, as it seems to be the only improvement with the Sport. Everything else seems just slightly worse.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote