View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 08:05 PM   #198
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Definitely not too late for yours and others, it will be a couple more days at least before I post the plugin. Will add your links to the list, thanks.

I'm not too worried about "less common" urls, they just won't be active by default and saves the effort of creating for the other people that do want to share them. For instance I followed the suggestion above of adding all the various Amazon country website links -only the .com one will be in the menu by default but any international Calibre users can just tick the extra ones they want.