View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 04:36 AM   #146
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
- mibook.dk does not appear to have an affiliate program, which I require in order to do the programming to support a store.
Affiliate programs are rare in Scandinavia, the only Swedish affiliate program I know about is Bokbörsen's and they are Used books only. So, I guess that means no Swedish bookstores until that change.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote