View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 12:24 PM   #4
diokdin
Groupie
diokdin began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4, Astak EZ Pocket Pro, Kindle 3 3G
Whenever I get problems with my EZ Reader Pocket Pro, I feel a twinge of regret. But when I find the solution to the problem. I love it again. And there was this one time when my EZ PPro died(I just had it for about 3 days), the screen is just empty. Won't turn on even if I plug it on the PC or charge it to the wall. I was ready to ship it back but someone suggested that I reset it at the back (read this too on it's manual) and viola, it's working again.

There are minor problems but there is also either a workaround or a solution to it (so far that I find here). I find lots of people here in the forum who helps and is very patient to people who are not so good at tech stuff like me.

I don't mind that it doesn't have an extra stuff like wifi/3g or touchscreen. All I need is a reader, a simple reader that works. And, so far, my EZ PPro works.

But I wish the LIT format will be much faster though. It's slow when I open it and sometimes it freeze. Have to press the back button for 10 seconds. It just hard to read in a LIT format. DOC format too, font size too small. But you can convert them. You can convert DOC by resizing the font or saving it into RTF. And LIT to any other format, though I wish I don't have to do this. I want my LIT files to read as it is. A minor detail, but it works for now. You might not like it if you have a lot of LIT or DOC files you want to convert when the device said it supports it. Hopefully, this will work properly after an update. Anything to say about regarding this RobertB?
diokdin is offline   Reply With Quote