View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 08:13 PM   #14
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibby View Post
I spend a lot of time on planes unfortunatley, and one of the main reasons for the ebook in the first place was so i did not need to take more than one book. Yet now this week i am left frustrated as we are all told to 'turn off all electronic devices for takeoff - and landing', the whole hour almost of each flight where a book is needed, now with nothing to read.

Now i know these things (or the sony anyway) does not transmit a signal and therefore cannot effect the damn plane, the issue is how do i explain that the the highly educated flight attendants?

Anyone faced similar hassles, any suggestions? I am nominated always for an isle seat and thus in view when the walk through.
I must admit, I have been on a lot of flights and never had a problem with turning my Kindle off for the 20 minutes we are taking off and the 20 minutes we are landing. I leaf through one of the flight magazines, or talk to the person next to me ... in other words it's simply not that big a deal to me.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote