View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 12:24 AM   #326
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
I became a member back in April, renewed in October, and DANL tells me I have exactly one credit left.

As for the March selection, I may either go for Darius (I like Grace Burrowes' voice) or instead for the Victoria Holt classic. I got all of the books from the library when I was a teenager!
Macy Beckett is getting one of my credits. The other I am waiting on is up in the air.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote