View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:28 AM   #805
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2008 View Post
@eureka

Wow, that's fast! I will apply your patch to the new_ui branch. Could you please send me your identity (name, email)? So I can put you as the commit author. Or it would even better if you just send a pull request via Github
I place those changes into the public domain, so feel free to commit them under your own name.

Sorry for not using GiHtub. I totally understand it's usefulness and awsomeness and I promote it in general, but I'll try to avoid it for contributing into KPV as long as possible (for my personal reasons).
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote