View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 09:14 AM   #9
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcubed View Post
Great! I had read some good reviews of Good Reader, but nothing that mentioned the retina display. So, i thought I'd ask here, with fellow readers

So, Good Reader it is. Thank you all. Is Dropbox easy to use? I've heard a lot about it, but haven't ever used it. I've also thought about getting one of those wi-fi hard drives like Wi-drive.
The most recent update for GoodReader was to add Retina support. Dropbox is pretty easy to use - GoodReader only needs your name and password to log in as it's already got the settings to go online. It also works with SugarSync, or WebDAV.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote