View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 06:33 PM   #4
Dekadez
Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dekadez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Pocketbook 611 goes for 149€ here. The Kindle 4 would cost me 82.15€ if no extra costs are applied (which should not be the case).

The price difference is too significant for a lack of product difference, I suppose. Unless I'm wrong about something.

Language-wise I always read in English. I can get my Dutch books at libraries, yet I tend to read mostly fantasy novels and management/marketing books, both of which are supposed to be read in English (in my experience). So that's not an issue .

The Kobo Touch retails for 129€ here, in a store nearby with excellent customer service. But like I said: I'm not too fond of touch.

Last edited by Dekadez; 03-24-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Dekadez is offline   Reply With Quote