Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:17 PM   #20
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
You're just paranoid. Who on earth would want to eat chicken with it's crispy skin, juicy flesh and delicious bones to suck. Relax, have a drink, come and sit next to me...
Not on your life! I seen that chicken eating is nothing new to you!
No-one sucks on *my* bones!
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post

Now why do I keep thinking about Sunday roast?
You're sick, SICK! How could you think about taking my beautiful body and turning it into a MEAL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lestatar View Post
Ain't no such thing as an intruder-proof coop. Sorry Foghorn Leghorn, but I gots me a hankering for some drumsticks and yours are looking mighty tasty...Finger lickin' good!

Hanker all you want, you won't get in! And you might just get a rather shocking surprise if you try!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote