View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 02:53 AM   #12
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Not really looking for something bigger/better. What I was wondering is if there is a way to restore the database to it's factory state. The reset currently leaves all kinds of bits and pieces behind. I don't want to be doing manual deletions and then vacuuming the database.

As an aside, since I picked up another Kobo as a birthday present for a friend who liked mine, I copied the database from that unit and saved it as a "factory clean" database copy.
I'm not sure if it takes just one file for all data. If
yes, you're fine. If developers envisioned another
tweaking, would be fine to know what and where
they are. Sqlite versions I had business with before
used simple customization. Have no hands on device
now, so cannot check that out on the reader.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote