View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 03:16 PM   #17
wachuko
eBook Worm
wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/ Sony PRS-505/PRS-600 Silver/PRS-T1
Someone posted that there are films you can put on your readers to avoid/minimize the glare. Anyone here has tried that? How effective is it?

I still have one more reader to buy (for me, I went with a 505) for a present and trying to decide if a 600 with a protective antiglare film would be fine... so looking for those owners with 700 that have done this.

Last edited by wachuko; 08-24-2009 at 03:25 PM.
wachuko is offline   Reply With Quote