View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 10:53 AM   #93
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I've run a dozen or more Windows machines including a Windows server for many years and have never had a virus or trojan. But, I make sure that everyone's machine is up to date with the OS and the virus scanners. After so many years, it's trivial.

As long as you and your machine isn't specifically targeted, it doesn't take much to protect it. Bigger problems come from socially engineered viruses/trojans such as spear fishing or clicking on links at sites that should be safe. DH works for a computer security company and we talk about these threats all the time. Ironically, his company's hardware doesn't work with IOS machines because Apple won't license IOS.

I'm glad Samsung is giving Apple competition. Competition is good and over time should give us, the consumers, better products at better prices.