View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #13
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I haven't read any of this novel, only your reviews, and, while being fine about this book being read by anyone over 16ish, I can't help wondering if her reputation as the writer of the Potter novels will lead to children picking up this book with the mistaken idea that this will be the start of another Potter-type series.

I'm by no means a prude, and occasionally read quite raunchy stuff myself. This was just a passing thought I had.
I doubt that would happen, accidentally, as it has been heavily advertised as an "adult book"! Its not going to be in school libraries, and will be in the "Adult Fiction" section at public libraries, and in book stores. Now if mom & dad buy it for themselves and leave it "laying around" thats a different story, but puts it in the same category as any other book "laying around", which is how I read a Harold Robins novel when I knew I was too young to be reading it.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote