View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 03:05 PM   #8
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I've had about 15 different bites now I guess because I am so involved with dogs. everyone of them boiled down to owner responsibility issues (including bites from my own dogs). I believe most places in the US have leash laws, the issue is a matter of enforcement, or lack thereof
vow! 15 bites and still not angry. It's not a matter of scared but it takes the fun out of walking for me, if I believe a lose dog can chase me. I believe leash laws should be enforced strictly. Otherwise these are no good.

Dog lovers, including me, please take the responsibility.
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote