View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 02:24 PM   #9
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh215 View Post
Since the list seems to be growing, it probably should be looked into. I don't have the problem, (and this isn't a my browser is better then yours argument, seriously) since I think it has to do with how a browser's engine renders a page. Even if the images from dragcave are hanging Opera has already rendered my page minus those images so I just don't notice it.
The problem is if you go to the first unread post in a thread you will not be at the correct position until everything have been loaded. So it is a problem.

I really do not like to break the host lookup because you will probably forget it and in the future get problems with images not loading correctly...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote