View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #350
demondog
Enthusiast
demondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You can put 2.4.0 on with the steps I supplied. If you don't connect wifi, it will not upgrade over wifi. If you use the desktop application, you will have to go through deleting the upgrade files each time.

There is a link in the first message of this forum with the various firmware links. Make sure you download the correct version for the Glo -- the link will have kobo4 as part of it.

I would have to say that your English is much better than my use of any language other than English.

Regards,
David
thanks David now im using 2.4.0
demondog is offline   Reply With Quote