View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #226
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recountryman View Post
Just want to say thanks as I just got a demo k3 and used the Kubrick Linux live cd for k3 to do it.

Had no issues except for some reason on my computer neither the cd for k3 or the one that has the stuff for k3, k4 and k4 would work as when it would boot up and linux would start loading then it would alarm out saying unable to load /dev /sr1.

I went to my other pc and all was good.
Thanks for the report. Could you provide a little more detail please?

I.e., when exactly did you get the error - during system startup, or when trying to load the Kubrick wizard?

IOW: Please post the the last messages that you see on the screen.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote