View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 01:29 PM   #33
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokolobs View Post
A friend of mine just arrived from the US and she got herself a new Paperwhite the same week I got one. And hers has discoloration worse than mine. The funny thing is she didn't seem to notice or mind. She was kinda bummed I asked her about it and pointed out the screen defects. But it passed and she said she's really fine with it. She absolutely adores her Kindle! It truly is about your disposition and expectations.
A friend of mine brought an e-reader and the screen had a shallow scratch over an inch long. When I pointed it out and suggested she consider returning it, she got annoyed at me. Go figure. People get attached...
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote