View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:54 AM   #99
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
well as I admitted earlier I'm falling behind a bit in my daily word goals,
but today a bit of a horn toot.

I was able to complete a draft of a story in about 5 hours and it is about 2600 words at this point. Still need some significant completion but I felt good about actually cranking out the words and even more so about getting to a full draft of the story.

In other news I have 5, maybe 6 completed non-fiction memoir pieces completed for my collection -- probably a couple dozen more to go for a full-length book. I've got maybe a dozen of those in various stages of completion but it is moving ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
....... It looks useful as an idea on how to break things up into parts anyway.
The program "scrivener" is designed with that methodology in mind ....