View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #353
einpoklum
einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PocketBook 912
I downloaded coolreader from the latest link on this thread; the user guide is in Russian only if I'm not mistaken, and the Wiki page linked to from the beginning of the thread is empty. How does one invoke coolreader? Is it only by changing extensions.cfg ? No direct way?

Also, can I get the script files and the example extensions.cfg from someplace other than narod.ru? I can't get past their annoying scripts and ads.

Last edited by einpoklum; 09-06-2012 at 01:41 PM.
einpoklum is offline   Reply With Quote