View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 02:40 PM   #13
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
If he's so poor he has to sell a kidney for the thing I wouldn't even count him having even wireless at home or even a use for it...
Says in the article he 'surfed the internet' to find the ad.

I think there is more to this story then meets the eye.
There are of course exceptions, but poor Chinese people do not act this way.

Even 17 year olds have a sense of family and national responsibility.

Most poor families in China would not have the resources to sue, and would be too embarrassed to let anyone know that a family member had acted so irresponsibly.

Also there is a lot more than a simple operation involved in determining if the kidney is suitable etc. The boy could not have done this in a few hours after school.

Sounds very National Enquirer to me

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote