View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 04:46 PM   #6
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfoxhunt View Post
Thanks for the reply, but as i'm in the UK, I can't just go and test them out. I will probably end up getting ne over from america anyway.
As wallcraft mentioned, you can go have a look at iLiad in a Borders shop. I don't think you can get any kind of discount though. You can also wait a week or so until the Reader is released in UK - it will be available from Waterstone's.

Last edited by igorsk; 08-28-2008 at 04:52 PM.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote