View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 07:20 PM   #14
discopig
Book Addict
discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc109 View Post
I had a first-gen KF for 14 months. The connection with the charger with tenuous and getting worse by the day. I informed Amazon of the problem and they shipped me a Kindle Fire 2nd generation for free - which is definitely a superior experience to the 1st-gen device. I was out of warranty, politely issued a complaint, and received an updated product for free. I hope you have the same luck!
You definitely aren't the first I've heard this from - Amazon seems to have amazing support in general

I've complained about issues with things I ordered there a few times and they've always issued me full refunds or re-sent me items without even asking me to send anything back.
discopig is offline   Reply With Quote