View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 03:58 PM   #24
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Sure, but there is a difference between being able to decrypt/read a file because you have the key (Credit Card/Name or PID) and having the encryption be cracked. Of course for practicle purposes the DRM can be worked around making it useless... which has always been my contention.

As with music on unencrypted CD's pretty much every book printed (since it is on paper) is a DRM free copy of that book. Scanning books is pretty easy these days.

BOb
I'm sorry I wasn't more explicit. When I said people would figure out how to break it, my thoughts included workarounds.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote