View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:16 AM   #9
Shardancalibre
Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.Shardancalibre shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: kobo glo
Hello everybody. This is my first post. I'm going to buy a Kobo glo. Since I'm used to a kindle device and I'm really fond of its way to handle notes and annotations (mainly highlighting parts of the texts to export them to other files later) I did a little research and discovered that with the kobo is not that simple. I ended up here and got to know that you can read your "highlightings" and export them through calibre. I'd like to know how to do that step by step. I hope somebody'll be able to help me.
Thanks in advance

Cheers
Shardancalibre is offline   Reply With Quote