View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #1
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Post Agents of ISIS by Stephen Goldin-a new space opera series

For any science fiction readers out there, I'd like to announce the publication of my new 10-book space opera series, Agents of ISIS, beginning with the first book, Tsar Wars. All 10 books are available through Smashwords in a variety of ebook formats. You can read up to 25% of each title for free, so I hope you'll give them a try.

You should also know that I'm participating in Read An Ebook Week (March 7-13), so all my Smashwords titles are half off during that period. Otherwise, there are coupon codes at my Parsina Press Web site that give you a $2/title discount. Enjoy!
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote