View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 07:31 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
It has to be Boris Vian.
Spending a week (not a day, I'd need more!) with him in the early fifties, in the golden age of the collège de pataphysique (meeting Raymond Quenaud at the same time!), watching him write, create, sing, play music...
I would have to be a fly on the wall, and learn...
aaaah !!! i think i might have to follow you, boris vian and raymond queneau are two of my heroes !!!! excellent idea... imagine going to a jazz club in st.-germain-des-près, with vian and his trompette de poche, and queneau telling stories... of course, i might have to drink absinthe, and since i hate anis that would be very difficult, but i think i could make the sacrifice in those conditions !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote