Thread: Aura HD Screen Freeze
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 08:41 PM   #23
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by filmo View Post
Small cylindrical security camera with IR lights might let you see IR light from Kobo IR touch system. They are fairly common now. Web search for other options.

Home inspectors sometimes have thermal imaging viewers to see slight temperature changes caused by gaps in insulation or air leaks are not as common or cheap but should also see the IR beams.
I have one of those cameras and I tried taking a picture of my Aura HD, I can't see the infrared pattern on the screen but I can just barely pick up where the infrared source lights are under the bezel. They look to be spaced about 1cm apart.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Infrared pic of aura HD.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	105902  
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote