View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 07:23 PM   #5
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
Understood. Moving bites, especially a big move. I hope all goes well and you get settled in your new home quickly and with *major* incidents. (I know there is no such thing a move without incidents at all, but hopefully they will be minor. May your sofa bed never unfold in the elevator!)

Ahh! So it's Irish Gaelic. I'll just use your pronunciation then.
We gave one of our daughters a Scottish Gaelic name, but anglicized the spelling so her school teachers would have an easier time of it.
I don't have a sofa bed, so I think we're safe.

It is Irish Gaelic. I love Irish mythology and have read a lot of fantasy books with it. I thought Ebudae was perfect. Also, the crows being controlled by a goddess, even if it isn't Morrigan.
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote