View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:37 AM   #7
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by manou View Post
It is definitely not in my archive. I downloaded it on the Kindle for the iPad app, but there is no option to get it onto my Kindle, I have exactly the same problem as DanielS.
I know my Duden, and everywhich free other dictionary is in my archive. I seen it in archived items in the KT. If I look in my Kindle for android app it is not visible in the archive. I have however the option to download the dictionary to my app by looking up a word within a open book, go to options, select german - and it asks/offers to download the free dictionary.

As for just copying it from one device to another, that won't work as all dictionaries (even though they are free to download) do have amazons drm applied which is linked to the specific device.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote