View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 12:35 PM   #28
blueinfj
Enthusiast
blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.blueinfj knows what's going on.

Device: iPhone, iPad, Kindle Oasis
Thumbs down

Ich habe heute eine Antwort von amazon.com bekommen:

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you had problem with the import fees for your order of the Kindle device. One of my colleague has already sent your problem to the concerned department.

If you wish you can receive the Kindle package by paying the amount to UPS carrier initially. However, our concerned department will refund you later if you are eligible for a refund.

You can also refuse the Kindle package when the UPS carrier comes for delivery. The Kindle package will be returned to Amazon and we will issue a full refund of your order to your account after receiving the package.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Das hilft mir ja nun gar nicht weiter

Von der Debitorenbuchhaltung von UPS kam folgende Mail:

Sehr geehrte Frau xxx,

bei der Rechnung "xxx" handelt es sich um die Vorlageprovision, sowie um die Einfuhrumsatzsteuer. Bei dem Versender haben Sie wahrscheinlich den Warenwert bezahlt.

Ich glaube "Import Fees Deposit" kann ich gerade noch übersetzen, im Gegensatz zur Dame von UPS

Es nervt....
blueinfj is offline   Reply With Quote