View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 08:31 AM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_bike_kite View Post
I've been reading reviews, comparing prices etc etc but I still hadn't actually seen an ereader in the flesh until last night on the plane coming back from Spain. It was a Kindle 2 and it looked rather sweet. I believe the owner was Spanish but he seemed a little uncomfortable at being cornered on the plane by a complete stranger. The really weird thing was that he was reading Don Quixote in English!

Perhaps because in our wonderful world, that e-book is only available in English....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote