View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 11:57 PM   #9
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
Regarding collections I'd love it if I was able to see, say, the Jack Reacher collection sorted in order. When I buy them off of Amazon they don't show up like that. So, when I finish one book and want to read the next I have to go to the store (or google) to see which book's next.

I wish that I could manage that in Calibre. The books were saved off of the Paperwhite in the library and the metadata edited to reflect series numbers, but that doesn't translate back to anything useful on either my Kindle DX, PPW or the Kindle app on my iPad.
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote