View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
K4's right forward page turn button not working

On my Kindle 4, the right forward page turn button suddenly stopped working. Before it stopped working completely, I could restart it and it would work for awhile and then stop again. Now nothing makes it work. The other side is still fine, but since I am right handed it's a bit inconveniently placed for me. I was hoping someone here might have a solution to the problem.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote