View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 04:00 PM   #26941
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Oranges at this time of the year are tricky at best. The one's I got a couple of weeks ago are, unfortunately, exactly what one would expect -- not sweet and no flavour. But I'm hopeful that by the time this case is done I'll be able to get some decent ones. I've got another week until it's time to order another case. I generally get 138's -- more juice, less skin. And often a bit cheaper. But it also means they tend to be on the early side of the ripeness equation.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote