View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 06:49 AM   #27
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
The flipside is that without the free download I will not read the author's books anyway, so what has been lost by offering the free download even if it sits in my TBR?

Exactly. This is why I do not worry about all the downloads that never turn in to sales - nothing was lost. You merely need to accept that free books are advertising, and not the labor of your love or something.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote