View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:11 PM   #52
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Thank you! I didn't realise they'd fixed this - I tried it earlier and it failed.

I don't think it will download your Secure Adobe ePub books, but I guess I'll find out when it's finished processing.

Luckily I only have 38 of them, so they'll be reasonable quick to re-download.
The bulk download didn't include the Secure Adobe ePubs. More surprisingly, it didn't include the Secure Mobipocket books. (although it did include 40 of my secure eReader ebooks). That may have been because I have the default format set to ePub. I'm trying it again with the format set to Kindle Compatible (Mobi).

No, still no secure Mobipocket files.

Oddly enough, downloaded Kindle compatible got me 851 Mobi files as compared to 870 ePub files. 20 ePubs didn't appear in the Mobi downloads, and 1 Mobi didn't appear in the ePubs. Weird. Especially as I thought I only had 846 multi-format ebooks!

Last edited by pdurrant; 11-17-2012 at 06:28 PM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote