View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 10:08 AM   #12
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I've done several of those too with no luck.

... I want that damn Carousel gone. I'm not sure why Amazon refuses to allow us the option to make it disappear.
It's not really a "Recent Items" list anymore if you can delete stuff from it. So just make it optional or configurable. I hope they're working on this. Maybe the delete thing was a quick fix because of complaints. If the Favorites shelves wasn't directly beneath it, I'd feel differently. But the way it is now, it's redundant at times and overkill. Or keep the Carousel and make it "pop out" (expand) at will.

Last edited by SCION; 12-20-2011 at 10:11 AM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote