View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 04:25 PM   #34663
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
My sister's experimenting with making speculaas cookies (Dutch gingerbread). She didn't get it to come out of the wooden molds so she made one big cookie of which you break of pieces (also traditional). The edges were yummie, the center wasn't dry enough and had a sandy texture. It's probably more to do with our small oven than anything else but she's baking the second batch a bit longer. If that doesn't work she's going to try the molds again tomorrow and if they don't want to come out again she'll just use a cookie cutter.

I don't mind being the guinea pig for these kind of experiments, though it isn't good for my diet.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote