View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 05:22 PM   #14
Stinger
Asha'man
Stinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwikobo View Post
D'Oh! I shall write out 100 times "I must read to the end of the thread". Sorry guys, I bunged a few FAQ answers on the wiki page before reading your talk page -- I didn't realise that you were all so organised planning and preparing so I just dived in! Feel free to delete or modify my edits as required...
No apology necessary Kiwi. Thanks for contributing to the Wiki that's what it for! Feel completely free to add anything you think will be helpful in the FAQ, including moving the drafted questions from the talk page to the actual article. In fact, I fully encourage you, and anyone else, to do so.

The talk page is only strictly necessary if we find ourselves in an 'edit war' situation. So we can democratically discuss any disputed/controversial edits. 'Good Faith' edits are always welcome! like you said, we can always touch up any rough edges later, so go to town!
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote