View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 10:33 AM   #14
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
I guess HarryT is right about brian_el_nino.
However, I am n00b here too
I came straight from paper books to sony reader. I have never used other devices to read books. I hate to read from PC monitor.

I like the reader though Moreover, I went to Belarus to visit of my in-laws and I didn't take the reader because I was scared of their customs. So, I took a paperback edition of a book. It was OK after 4 months reading on the reader only, but when I came back and continued to read the book on the reader I appreciated it even more. No regrets, no nostalgia.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote